Friday, January 10, 2014

ten

Ugh! Can I just forget today even happened?

Breakfast
Egg Mug Scramble
Tasty and easy. I made one like the pic in the microwave at work with two eggs and some roasted red peppers. I also had some watermelon.

Lunch
Jimmy John's - Turkey Tom Unwich w/Avocado
Forgot the pic so I recycled the roast beef one from the other day. I normally go out for lunch with the girls, but today I could barely leave my desk to use the restroom... 

Dinner (no photo available)
On The Border - Steak Fajitas
I slipped from my grain free initiative tonight. I had a 12oz frozen margarita, the crumb equivalent of three regular sized tortilla chips and one flour tortilla along with a pinch of cheese and about a teaspoon of sour cream.
My stomach feels gross and my ankles are swollen... 
I have to stop letting my day effect my long-term plans. I was just starting to feel the benefits of eating free of grains, sugar, dairy and legumes. 
It's back to square one. The countdown from 30 begins in four days and I am going to get my ass in gear and quit screwing around with loopholes and eating garbage.

The key is to recommit to this with every meal. I can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment