Saturday, January 4, 2014

four

FOUR!!! Heh heh, get it? GOLF!!!

Today was day four and I was still sick as all whatnot so I kind slept/rested through lunch... 

Here's the food pictures!

Roasted Red Pepper Omelet w/Avocado
Yum yum goodness and kept me well fueled for our ill advised trip to Meijer this afternoon

Lunch
Sleep
Delicious, delicious sleep 

Dinner
Lemon & Thyme Mahi Mahi w/Asparagus & Golden Salt Potatoes
Oh my gosh, you guys! Salt potatoes! Look it up! Thank you upstate NY and your, turn of the century, Irish, immigrant workforce! Delicious and creamy texture makes mashed potatoes look like chump potatoes... Potatoes for chumps? The fish and asparagus were good too. 

I know you might be saying, "oh but wait, Mel! You can't have potatoes on the Whole30!" and you'd be right, but I'm not doing the exact Whole30. I'm doing a Paleo forever kinda thing and that means I need to have a sustainable variety at my disposal so I don't go kookoo bananas and quit in a week/month/quarter. This is a lifelong change that I am documenting for 45 days and may continue FOREVER!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!! :)

Anyway, on to day five. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment