Tuesday, January 7, 2014

seven

One full week of eating free of grains, dairy and legumes. I feel great and am noticing less bloating and less crazy cravings for junk. It was another snow day from work and, while I love that I'm saving on make-up and dress pants laundry, I miss the office and the jokes and general fun.   

However, I am taking advantage of the extra time I'm not spending driving to make some pretty great breakfasts. 

Speaking if which...

Breakfast
Turkey & Onion Omelet w/Dried Cherries & Pear Slices
Who says grown ups can't make their breakfast look like a face? Well, that one looks creepy so I'm probably one of those people. :)

Lunch 
Lamb Kofta w/Garlic Sauce & Grilled Squash and the last of the broccoli slaw and salt potatoes.
Yum times a million. I can't get enough of this kofta.

Dinner
Grilled Chicken Salad w/Avocado, Cucumber & Onion and Mashed Sweet Potato
Tasty standby, but the avocado was on the spoiled side so I had to pick around it...

One week done, roughly five to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment