Thursday, January 2, 2014

two

I woke up sicker than yesterday and just got worse... The itchy nose and sneezing and snots... I hate it!

I will just make this a short one. 

Here's my breakfast
All Beef, Nitrate Free Hotdogs w/Green Beans
I was running late this morning and, with the major snowfall sure to slow my commute, I decided to skip cooking eggs and grabbed something quicker. Tasted just fine, though I did get comments about eating this for breakfast.. 

Lunch
Chocolate Chili w/Avocado, Onion & Green Olives
Always good and quite comforting to this sick girl on such a cold day.

Dinner
Malek Al Kebab House Salad w/Lamb
This never fails to please. Malek is my favorite middle eastern place by far. I originally planned for butternut squash soup, but my recipe needs work since every time I think of it I go "eh, blah" and eat something else instead...

On to day three and hoping to feel better in the morning. If not, I'm going to work from home and nurse myself back to health in my PJ's with hot tea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment