Saturday, January 11, 2014

eleven

Today was a whirlwind of cooking, sneezing, hanging up pictures over Bryan's, back pain, and mood swings. 

Yes folks, it's that time where chocolate becomes the only cure for my ills, and I can't have any... 

Here's what I DID eat though:

Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs w/Grilled Onions & Fresh Organic Roma Tomato Slices and Red Grapes and a Banana (decaf coffee too)
This was a good hearty breakfast that didn't leave me feeling like crud. 

Lunch
Salisbury Steak w/Onions & Peppers
The Paleo recipe I tried called for spinach to be mixed into the meat, but I had kale. It turned out very good. I had enough to freeze for another day, but I would make this again too.

Dinner
Cumin Spiced Pulled Pork w/Shredded Cabbage & Pickles
The cost of the organic, grass fed, pork shoulder was money well spent with this recipe. It was so tender and spicy! I will omit the mushrooms next time because YUCK! I like to try new recipes as close to script as possible the first time, plus Bryan likes mushrooms, so I left 'em in this time.

I'm now quite tired and still very cranky thanks to all the friggin' dishes I had to wash all day... I'll probably go to bed early to try to sleep off this crap attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment