Monday, January 13, 2014

thirteen

... Let's not talk about details today. 

Here's what I ate:

Breakfast
Omelet w/Broccoli Salad & Snap Peas
Tasted great, easy to make.

Lunch
Mediterranean Beef & Kale Stew w/Mashed Sweet Potatoes
MEAT! This was good, though I wasn't really in the mood for stew. Also, the recipe is a lot better with lamb.

Dinner
Aidell's Chicken & Apple Sausage w/Cole Slaw and Orange Slices
Kinda in a hurry for dinner tonight. Didn't feel like repeating pulled pork so I was glad I had these sausages available. This did the trick.

Tomorrow marks two weeks of tracking and trying to stay Paleo. It also marks the end of just Paleo for this round of tracking. Wednesday will begin the Whole30 which I will count down to end on Valentine's Day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment