Friday, January 10, 2014

nine

Bad day.

Breakfast
Eggs w/Salsa
Delicious. I really love this magical combo.

Lunch
Star Deli - Western Chicken Salad
The President bought us all lunch. This was the only nice part of the day. This was very tasty and I'd definitely get it again.

Dinner
 Shish Kebab Express - Shish Kofta Triple w/Sweet Potato Fries
Really good, but I knew the fries were not prepared in a Paleo approved oil so I kinda defied myself. I'd blame the bad day, but we all know that food is not the best way to help us feel better. I need to be on my toes better going forward.

It was a bad day and there are a lot of things to say that back that up, but I don't want to rehash and complain here so I'll just say that I hope tomorrow is better.

I'm going to get into the Whole30 frame of mind beginning with day fifteen so I can make some serious mind/body changes for the last 30 days of this cycle. I know I can feel better than this.


No comments:

Post a Comment