Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 10: Today?

I don't remember what day is what anymore... I tried to update at night, but I'm too tired to pay attention to anything but my awesomely comfortable bed...

I'm amping up the cardio this week. I feel lazy and discouraged so the cure, for me, is the endorphin rush of moving my body.

The food plan is going fine. I find myself having little hissy fits about not being able to have one of the cookies that someone brought into work or not stopping at Taco Bell to pick up dinner and I don't know how, but I'm talking myself down pretty well. I have some scientific research and graphs as visual aids to remind me of the consequences of giving in to every little craving. Also, I think it's going to be important to break this indulgence cycle once and for all, because I'm not going to stay at my goal weight eating 2000+ calories a day either. I'm conditioning my thoughts and habits and cravings for a whole new lifestyle.

I'm keeping at it... just need to get my inner eater to get on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment