Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 22: Workin' Out

I did what I set out to do at the gym and then some!!!
I forgot to get measured though, but I decided to only update those stats once a month, rather than once a week so I'll update on the 1st of February and then again on March 1st.

I worked out, felt great and had energy to burn when I got home. I tried watching TV and vegging out before bed, but I was soooo bored so I went a little stir crazy... I think I'm going to need a hobby or a big thick book to read before I start taking classes in the spring, or maybe I can just spend more time at the gym?
I ate like a monster yesterday, before and after working out, but still noticed a notch down on the scale this morning, so somethings working...

I'm feeling nauseated and dizzy today so food doesn't really sound good to me at all. I might just make some soup for dinner and go to bed right after band rehearsal, hopefully I'm not coming down with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment