Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 8: Stats and Start Overs

I updated my stats in another post here

Woo Hoo!!! Week 1 is done and I, ultimately, did very well.

Even with the minor hiccup yesterday, I lost 5 lbs and a few inches here and there. I feel good and I'm growing spiritually through this first phase of the journey. This week I continue the Daniel Fast (ending date for that is 1/25/10). When the fasting stage is over I will be adding in more cardio workouts. For now I need to take it easy so I don't go passing out and all that silly stuff. Pilates all week, this week...

Also, I'm soooo glad I added whole grains and beans, nuts and legumes. I would have completely lost my mind otherwise. And... chocolate rice milk... love it.

I seriously miss drinking coffee... :(

Short-ish post today... I'm going to start updating at night from now on so the thoughts of the day are more fresh in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment