Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 16: Tacos

Sensing a theme yet? Here's the thing... I'm a food addict. I love the feeling of chewing and being full. For the most part taste doesn't really get factored in, because I used to cram the food in as fast as I could and rarely got to taste it... Knowing this now and knowing how much I enjoy tasting food now, I would assume that I wouldn't want to eat the tasteless cardboard and paste concoctions offered by Taco Bell... but I can help but crave a run for the border. One day soon this garbage instinct will pass, right?

I'm looking forward to next Monday when I end phase 1: The Daniel Fast and go straight into Calorie Reduction and physical activity. I miss levened bread, coffee and honey. All things that can be good for you in the right proportions...

No comments:

Post a Comment